Tuesday, March 8, 2011

W is for Wig, Worms, and Wah Wah Wah What's Happenin Duuuuude!

A couple weeks ago we were learning the letter W.  W is one of my favorites because we get to explore with real worms that week and the kids LOVE it!  I also like this letter because if you have ever watched the movie "The Letter Factory", the W is a rapper and he goes wah wah wah what's happenin duuuuuuuude.  We like to say that through out the week, so W is pretty much the best ever!


Well one of our words for W was wig.  One of my girls went home that day and told her momma that she was going to bring her Hannah Montana wig for show and tell.  She said "I am going to go into the closet, put on my wig, and come out and surprise everyone."  Well sure enough on Friday she brings that wig in for show and tell.  I let her go into the closet and come out and surprise everyone.  They loved it.  They couldn't stop laughing!  She looked so ridiculously cute in it that I told her when we get back from lunch I want to get a picture of her in her wig.  She said (in her little sassy, but cute voice), "Ok...but I want you to be in it so we can get a picture with both of our wigs."  My kids just started laughing....they thought it would be so funny.  The sad thing is they really do think my real hair is a wig.  That's what I get for not straightening my hair everyday like I should.    On the way out the door I made them pull at my hair to see that it is real.....guess I showed them.  I'm pretty confident between the hair pull and my new dedication to using my hair straightener, they won't be making this mistake again!

No comments:

Post a Comment